Philhost.net, Inc., its affiliates and their successors and assigns (collectively referred to as "Philhost") makes available the web hosting and related services described in Philhost's published service descriptions subject to these Terms of Service (the "TOS").
For the purposes of the TOS, the word "you" means the individual requesting one or more services provided by Philhost, and, if applicable, includes any other legal entity on behalf of which an individual makes such a request. Additionally, you agree not to make such a request on behalf of any other legal entity unless you have the authority to bind that legal entity to the TOS.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Capacity. You represent and warrant to Philhost that you have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside. If you do not have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside, do not request services from Philhost unless your parent or guardian enters into the TOS on your behalf.
PLEASE READ THE TOS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE" BUTTON OR CHECK BOX ON THE ORDER FORM FOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY PHILHOST, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TOS AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THE TOS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES FURTHER CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TOS.
- You represent and warrant to Philhost that your use of any service that it provides will not violate any applicable law or regulation in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside. If you are unable or unwilling to do so, do not request services from Philhost.
- Services. The services that you request from Philhost by means of the online order form on the Site or otherwise in writing and which Philhost agrees to provide subject to these TOS are the "Services".
- Your Information. You represent and warrant that any information you provide about yourself is true, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true and current.
- Communications. Philhost reserves the right to communicate with you regarding the Services and your use of the Site. You consent to Philhost's use of any contact information that you provide to Philhost in doing so.
- Passwords. If you are given a username and/or a password for the purpose of accessing certain features of the Services or certain features of the Site, you are responsible for all activities conducted under that username or password, and you will take all necessary steps to ensure that no one other than you uses that username or password and that password is kept confidential. If you have any reason to believe that any password assigned to you has become known to or been used by any other person, you will inform Philhost immediately.
- Changing Passwords. Philhost may, at any time, change any username or password assigned by Philhost to you, and Philhost will notify you when it does so.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Description. For each package of web hosting and related services that Philhost makes available to its customers, Philhost has prepared and published a specification (each a "Service Description"). The Service Descriptions are available on https://www.Philhost.net (the "Site").
Changes to Services. Philhost may modify its services and the corresponding Service Descriptions from time to time. Please refer to the Site for the most current Service Descriptions. Philhost may also send an email notice of the change to its affected customers.
Any Service identified as "Hosting" in its Service Description is a Hosting Service.
Hosting Environment. Philhost shall: (i) maintain and operate the hardware used to host your website(s) (including monitoring the servers used on 24/7 basis); and (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain reasonable temperature and humidity levels, fire suppression controls, power conditioning equipment and uninterruptible power supplies for the proper ongoing operation of Philhost's hosting hardware.
SSD storage. Philhost shall provide SSD storage for your website(s). read more about Philhost's definition of "unlimited" SSD storage.
SSD storage. Remote Access. You will be given remote access to upload files for your hosted website(s) provided that you do so in a manner consistent with the TOS. tutorialto read more about the various methods that can currently be used to do so.
Philhost guarantees 100% uptime. A failure to provide 100% uptime will result in customer compensation pursuant to guidelines established herein.
- Customer is entitled to compensation if Customer's web site, databases, email, FTP, SSH or webmail become unusable as a result of failure(s) in Philhost systems for reasons other than previously announced scheduled maintenance, coding or configuration errors on the part of the Customer.
- We have your consent
- Customer will receive Philhost credit equal to the Customer's current hosting cost for 1 (one) day of service for each 1 (one) hour (or fraction thereof) of service interruption, up to a maximum of 10% of Customer's next pre-paid hosting renewal fee.
Philhost's assessment of downtime begins when Customer opens a support ticket to report the problem.
RAGNAROK OR ANY GAMES AGREEMENT
- I can only start to work on your request if you have paid atleast 50% or more of the project price.
- Price may increase incase you want the requested project to be exclusively for you.
- I do not provide any refunds due to project cancellation or any in any terms without valid reason. However I might offer a free service in return.
- You cannot resell my work or use it for commercial purposes.
- Free support might not be provided incase the modification you did break the project.
- All terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. Philhost will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, Philhost may terminate service under this contract at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including non-payment. Philhost reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export and reexport control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR") maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control, and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR") maintained by the Department of State. Specifically, Customer covenants that it shall not – directly or indirectly – sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any products, software, or technology (including products derived from or based on such technology) received from Philhost under this Agreement to any destination, entity, or person prohibited by the laws or regulations of the United States, without obtaining prior authorization from the competent government authorities as required by those laws and regulations. Customer agrees to indemnify, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Philhost from and against any fines or penalties that may arise as a result of Customer's breach of this provision. This export control clause shall survive termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
As Philhost evolves, we may modify these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in our business. These modifications may include cancellation of outdated products or Services, additional fees, and changes to our policies among others. In some instances, we may provide you with additional notice of updates including but not limited to adding a statement to the website, via the newsletter, or sending you an email notification. However, it is your responsibility to periodically check for the current version of our Terms by visiting this page (and other pages referenced in the Terms).
If you continue to use or access the Services after the effective date set forth above, you agree to be bound by any revised Terms, and all other terms or policies incorporated herein either directly or by reference.